What’s one of our favourite things about our Golden Turmeric Blend? It’s endless possibilities! This week we’ve tried it in vegan bounty bars, and the results have been amazing! They’re the perfect bite of happiness during this rainy weather! Check out the recipe below!
Tumeric bounty bars
Makes approx. 8
1.5 cups organic shredded coconut
½ cup (solid part) organic coconut cream
1 tbsp Love Organic Living turmeric blend powder
3 tbsp organic virgin coconut oil
2 tbsp organic coconut nectar (or any unrefined sweetener of your choice)
200g Organic Dark Vegan Chocolate
- Combine coconut, coconut cream, turmeric blend powder, coconut oil and coconut nectar in a stainless steel mixing bowl.
- Once combined, pour mixture onto a flat surface or baking sheet. Form mixture into a three dimensional rectangle, approximately 2cm high.
- Using the slab of mixture, use a knife to cut 8 or more slices. Alternatively, use cookie cutters to form assorted shapes. Place bars or shapes in the freezer for 2 hours or until set.
- Once set remove from freezer and set aside. Melt the chocolate over a bain marie and allow to cool for a moment. While cooling, prepare a try with baking paper.
- Coat bars in the melted chocolate, covering them completely. Place bars onto baking tray and into the fridge to set.
- Once set, remove from the fridge and enjoy!
Let us know how yummy yours are! Now if you’ll excuse us, it’s time to get back to eating ours!