The beautiful Chef Cynthia Louise has a Golden Turmeric Noodle recipe that you'll love! As you can see, it's quick and easy. Find the recipe below!
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cooking time: 10 minutes | Serves: 4 - 6
- 1 red capsicum, sliced thinly;
- 1 yellow capsicum, sliced thinly;
- 1 green capsicum, sliced thinly;
- 1/4 cabbage, sliced thinly;
- 1 onion, sliced thinly;
- 4 garlic, sliced thinly;
- 2 tbs golden turmeric blend;
- 1 packet noodles rice, soaked; (not cooked) follow; instructions on packet;
- 1 tsps sesame seed oil;
- 1 tbs braggs apple cider vinegar;
- 6 eggs;
- coconut oil for sauteing;
- Seasoning of your choice;
- 2 spring onions, sliced thinly; and
- 1/4 bunch fresh coriander, chopped roughly.
Heat a large pan on medium heat;
Add splash of coconut oil, all capsicum, onion, garlic and cook stirring constantly for five minutes;
Add the rest of the ingredients except for the (spring onions and corriander)
Cook until well combine season well;
Move the noodles to the side of the pan add a little coconut oil to the other side;
Add the eggs cook like scrambled eggs then fold into the noodles toss well; and
Add the spring onions, coriander - serve with love!